TNEB Online Payment
KIND ATTENTION LT ELECTRICTY CONSUMERS:-Make payment of LT Electricity Bills only through TANGEDCO Section Office Counters/E-seva centers of GoTN/Post Offices/Bank Counters of City Union Bank(CUB), Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) and Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB),Mobile apps of City Union Bank(CUB), Karur Vysya Bank(KVB) and Indian Bank(INB), ATM of TMB and through the TANGEDCO's official website www.tangedco.gov.in. Consumers are advised not to make payments through any other unauthorised agents/mobile apps/Websites so as to avoid disconnection of electricity supply for non-payment of EB Bills. Pay early to avoid unexpected network / connectivity issues on the last date.
- New users can sign up through this Web Page for payment of CC charges through Credit / Debit cards or through Net Banking.The consumer has to sign up once for registration.This requires a valid Consumer ID and an e-mail account.
- With valid e-mail ID & Consumer Number the consumer chooses a unique username for entering the web site.
- On completion of registration requirements, an e-mail is generated to the consumer for successful validation of e-mail ID. A click on the link in the e-mail will lead to user login screen.
- The user shall login and key in his authenticated password for making payments through web site.
- Consumer number/username for which registration has been made cannot be modified and if required, the user can be deleted through the support link and a fresh registration can be made.
- One user can permanently register for many Consumer Numbers using "Add Consumer No" button and shall pay during the corresponding collection cycle for the respective consumer.Every consumer number has to be individually selected for making payment.
- A print of the e-receipt could be generated.
- The changes in consumer number and e-mail ID and other personal particulars could be carried out using "Update Profile" button.
- The user shall change his passwords frequently for security purposes using "Change Password" button.
- A "Forget password" link is available for generating e-mail to the registered mail-id which shall furnish the current password.
Please click on following links:
00:05 hrs to 23:55 hrs(Monday-Friday)
00.05 hrs to 22.00 hrs(Saturday)
06.00 hrs to 23.55 hrs(Sunday)